Saturday 29 September 2012

THE FIRST CLASS-INTRODUCTIONS



I'm about to embark on a long trip, that is something I thought I'd never commit to.....I'm going to start running. I know what you're thinking, here comes another health nut. Although I do want to completely jump on board the health train, I'm twenty-three and I enjoy the pleasures of everyday life too much to go diving into the deep end right away. I am constantly surrounded by healthy individuals, it's time to partake and find a happy balance in life.

In the past I've always used the usual excuses "I can't run until I get a new pair of running shoes." On a cool day "the weathers just not right," or the laziest excuse of all "I'm just too tired, I  don't have the energy to." The ironic part is that I work at a sporting goods store, selling athletic footwear and apparel and I hate to say it, but the running "cult"-ure is starting to consume me.

It's time that I make the life change and try to understand the reason's why million's of people strap on a pair of shoes and force themselves to run until they can barely breathe. I want to the know the reason's why successful people swear by their regimen. This blog is going to be used as a guiding point along the way to track my progress, goals, and provide any tips and advice that I come across. I intend to try out as many products with the benefit of my job's discount. Providing you with consumer feedback and helping you make your buying decisions easier.

We have the accessibility to endless knowledge, so why not use it and make choices that we'll be happier with. Look at this site, as a community to help connect like minded individuals with advice, asking questions and sharing tips. This will cover a wide range of facts on:
  • Diet
  • Running mechanics
  • Motivational Articles
  • Ways of Life
  • Product Knowledge
  • Consumer Feedback
I am excited to start this journey and I hope that it will encourage and inspire others along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment