Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 1-The first two miles

Today was the first day of putting my body to the test, I can't even remember the last time I went for a run. I've been reading a lot of on-line training articles to find a benchmark to start at. I settled at a steady  Two Mile Run indoors on the treadmill that took me twenty-three minutes to complete. I wanted to begin today indoors to build up my stamina. As I progress I plan to do the majority of my training outdoors and I'll map some routes out for you. Here are some post-run photos of the shoes I used. These are a discount pair of outdated Adidas-Allegra's from Athlete's world that I purchased four years ago. They are a base model neutral-cushioning shoe, with very little cushioning left in them. Just to prove to you that after putting a shoe through tons of usage. It takes more than just purchasing the shoe that the salesperson told you, you had to have. All it takes is a little motivation to get you on your way. By next week I will be investing in a new pair and I'll begin reporting feedback on the performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment